New Life For A Dated Clock

New Life For A Dated Clock



I was just about to add this dated clock to our garage sale . We are trying to lighten things up around here and this clock just had too much gold on it and that funny little thingamajig on top.



So, I had Mr. DIY cut it off. The inexpensive clock is made out of a thick styrofoam material, so it was simple to cut through with a kitchen knife. 


Once that was done, I just painted it with  a couple of coats of flat ceiling paint. 

Then, I painted it with some grey deck stain over that. Once it dried, I just sanded the edges to reveal some of the original gold. 

I took this photo in our newly painted office. 




I cant wait to add some finishing touches and show you what it looks like now. 

Hope you are having a good day.

Pam



New Life For A Dated Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment